Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yes the rumor is TRUE. I am not 29. Yippee!!!! I am officially a senior citizen and Chip is married to a much older woman. Yes, I know it is hard to believe but I am 60 and he isn't (yet). Just wait, honey, your day is coming. We went to my favorite Sushi restaurant and 4 of my 6 children and 6 of my 12 grandchilren were able to join us. It was so fun and soooo good. I even took pictures with my new phone, which has a camera and unlimited texting. I might be old but I am still part of the 21st century. Josh made me a birthday crown to wear and I looked stunning. I am so excited to have finally arrived at this age in my life. This is something I have dreamed of and prepared for since I can remember. To achieve a goal that has taken so much work and commitment is quite an accomplishment and I should be congratulated. So.....congratulations to me, you old lady!!!!

I am sure you would love to see the photo of me and my birthday crown, well, I am 60 you know and I don't know everything yet. I can't get it from my phone to the computer. I will work on that. See there, one is never to old to learn new things.

4 comments:

Tanja said...

My dearest auntie, I had no idea you were older than Chip!! Not sure how I missed that all these years. No one would ever know...That beautiful face & blond hair shaves alot of years off. Glad you had a fabulous time! Cheers! :)

Ashlee said...

Mom, You are so cute!! Can't wait to see the pictures, even though I was lucky enough to see it in person!

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed the event! Sushi too! Love you, old lady!

Dan & ReNae said...

Linda! How fun! Happy belated birthday!

ReNae