Tuesday, November 24, 2009


#14 is here and she is healthy and beautiful. Julieanna Blair Watts born on November 19 at 7:05 a.m. Weighed 7#2 oz. That makes it even; 7 boys and 7 girls.

Later that same day her Aunt Chelsea passed the written driving test and now has her permit. She starts "real" driving lessons on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. I am considering getting a blinking red light for the top of my car when she is behind the wheel. It has been quite a few years since we have had a student driver in our home and I was much younger then. But, all kidding aside, I am so happy for her. See Chelsea, there is nothing you can't do.

Hope all of you will have a safe and happy Thanksgiving this year. I know I will be counting my blessings, all 14 of them. Life is good and can only get better.

No comments: